This was a weekly magazine for Luftflotte 3 which was based in German-occupied areas of Northern France, The Netherlands, Belgium, and Vichy France. First published in September of 1939 in a smaller format. Later on the format increased and color was added to the front and last pages. After the Normandy invasion the magazine was issued monthly. Farther rapid allied advance in France caused many German newspapers to cease printing. The last issue of Luftflotte West was published probably in September of 1944.